At the address Yakimanskaya embankment, 4, building 1, two weeks ago the new Ginza Project restaurant officially opened - "The Garden". The holding launched this restaurant together with TV presenter Ivan Urgant and producer Alexander Tsekalo, continuing to confirm the trend of star restaurants. But more important in "The Garden" is not the famous co-founders, but the famous chef - Spaniard Adrian Ketglas, who used to work in a restaurant that has a Michelin star. It is here that he is worth going.
The menu includes a mixture of Italian, Spanish and Asian cuisines with intricate serving. For sushi, the mandatory menu item for Ginza restaurants, there is a chef, Sergey Korneev, who came to the project after the Yellow Sea. Bread in "The Garden" bake themselves, on a night shift, with paprika, mushrooms, cereal and Borodino. Ice cream is also made manually here, adding chestnuts, basil, almonds and cheese to it.
Elena Savelieva, a titled sommelier with more than ten years of experience, is responsible for the wine in The Garden. Sommelier is in the restaurant from three in the afternoon until close. On her conscience is the composition of the wine list, which now has 80 positions from sparkling to rare red and white wines. The map is mainly composed of wines from Italy, France, New Zealand, California, South Africa, Chile and Australia, but in a few months the restaurant team plans to expand the card almost twice with wines from different regions of Spain. Unlike the wine list, the story of strong alcohol in the restaurant cannot be called original: the menu has classic and well-known cocktails.
Chef at The Garden Restaurant
“The restaurant“ The Garden ”, of course, has my own specialty, but the execution is a little simpler. There are Thai dishes, there are Asian, there are European, but with elements of Asia. Here is the author’s cuisine, there is no“ Caesar ”and“ Arugula with shrimps ” , although these are commercially sold dishes, they are clear to all of Moscow, they all eat them, we can do all these carbonaras, we can do very well, but we fundamentally move away from this position.
People go to this restaurant for food, and not just have fun. Every day, all the tables are occupied, especially in the evening. We have business centers in the neighborhood, so we plan to introduce breakfast after some time, but these will not be breakfasts “grab something and run”, breakfasts will be as tasty and healthy as everything else . For children, we make special dishes, even if they are not on the menu. The child wants some pasta, just mashed potatoes or a cutlet - we will do it. We always have fresh, not frozen foods, so this will not be a big deal for us.
Our menu also has sushi, but another chef is responsible for them: everyone needs to do his own thing. Sushi does not fit into the concept of my cuisine a little, but if they, like ours, are fresh and of high quality, I don’t mind. "
Sommelier of the restaurant "The Garden"
“Since we had the official opening recently, the version of the wine list that we made was a bit pilot. Now we are reviewing it and will expand it. If we have 80 positions in the map, we will have about 150. We plan to expand the map at the expense of Spain, because our chef is Adrian Ketglass, and we are building everything around his kitchen, and we’ll expand the range not only for white and red Spanish wines, but also for all regions.
At the moment, the map includes cult positions from all over the world. Guests drink these wines very well. They suit European cuisine and combine well with Japanese (we have recently appeared Japanese dishes). The card contains a sufficient number of sparkling and champagne positions. White and red wine - Italy, France, Spain, the New World - we covered all areas.
We have a lot of traffic, and mostly guests order a whole bottle of wine, but it also happens by the glass. Plus it should be noted that large companies often come to us. And these are not just party people, but people who came to enjoy good food and excellent wine - most of them know a lot about this. So, walking in the evening between the tables, you can see that almost everyone has wine. Oddly enough, but even on weekends, it’s late enough when we have concerts, many people prefer wine to strong alcohol. "
"Our borsch" in the restaurant "The Garden""Our borsch" in the restaurant "The Garden""Our borsch" in the restaurant "The Garden"Thai Seafood Soup at The Garden Restaurant"Black cod and baked vegetables with herb sauce" in the restaurant "The Garden""Black cod and baked vegetables with herb sauce" in the restaurant "The Garden"Venere Black Rice with Spicy Herb Mousse and Thin Slices of Fresh Cuttlefish at The Garden RestaurantVenere Black Rice with Spicy Herb Mousse and Thin Slices of Fresh Cuttlefish at The Garden Restaurant
- Squid salad with grilled potatoes, Iberian chorizo and passion fruit oil - 360 rubles
- Mozzarella salad with basil pesto and Serrano jamon - 790 rubles
- Goat cheese salad with fried beets, walnuts and balsamic vinegar - 300 rubles
- Pickled tuna salad with fennel, orange and jelly from Puer tea - 560 rubles
- Different cheeses: Parmigiano Reggiano, Conte, Valdeon, Goat cheese in rosemary, Camembert, Manchego - 1,100 rubles
- Seafood cappuccino with coconut milk and curry butter - 310 rubles
- "Our borsch" - 320 rubles
- "Lentils, as my mother prepared it" - 780 rubles
- Potato cream with bacon, mushrooms and yolk of a fresh village egg - 400 rubles
- Pappardelle with forest mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes - 450 rubles
- Black rice "Venus" with spice mousse and the finest slices of fresh cuttlefish - 500 rubles
- Saffron risotto with scallops on the grill, capers and tuna chips - 620 rubles
- Spicy sushi "Salmon" - 100 rubles
- Spicy sushi "Scallop" - 140 rubles
- Black cod sushi - 250 rubles
- Sushi "Salmon fish roe with quail egg yolk" - 160 rubles
- Rolls with tuna - 250 rubles
- Rolls with lacedra and halibut caviar - 650 rubles
- Cheese cake with caramel of black pepper and pink-cherry sorbet
- Ice cream (almonds, basil, chestnut, chocolate, vanilla, fresh cheese, caramel) - 120 rubles
- Sake - 300 rubles per 100 ml
- Vodka "Smirnov No. 21" - 250 rubles per 50 ml
- Imported vodka Gray Goose - 480 rubles per 50 ml
- Gin Tanqueray 10 - 550 rubles 50 ml
- Tequila Don Julio Blanco - 550 rubles per 50 ml
- Rum Captain Morgan Spiced Gold - 350 rubles per 50 ml
- Grappa Barbero la Bianca - 400 rubles per 50 ml
- Sherry Pedro Ximenez El Alamo - 500 rubles per 70 ml
- Bacardi Daiquiri - 400 rubles
- Limburg lemonade - 700 rubles
- May Tai - 600 rubles
- Manhattan - 550 rubles
- Negroni - 450 rubles
- B-52 - 350 rudders
- Cyrus - 500 rubles
- Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial - 1,500 rubles
- Martini Asti - 700 rubles
- White wine Le Rime. Banfi, Italy - 450 rubles per 150 ml
- Red wine Col di Sasso. Banfi, Italy - 450 rubles per 150 ml
- Rose wine Nobilo Orca Bay Rose. Nobilo Wine Group, New Zealand - 400 rubles per 150 ml
- White wine Gavi dei Gavi Etichetta Nera. La Scolca, Italy, 2009 - 7 500 rubles per 750 ml
- Red wine Valpolicella Classico Superiore La Casetta. Domini Veneti - 4 000 rubles per 750 ml
- Red wine 50 & 50. Capannelle, Italy - 17,000 rubles per 750 ml
- White wine Sauvignon. Villa Russiz, Italy - 4 900 rubles per 750 ml
- White wine Lugana Riserva.Zenato - 5 400 rubles per 750 ml
- Red wine Valpolicella Classico Superiore La Cassetta. Domini Veneti - 4 000 rubles per 750 ml
- Red wine Valtravieso Vendimia Seleccionada. Bodegas Valtravieso, Spain - 6 500 rubles per 750 ml
- Red wine Chateau Cheval des Andes. Bodega Terrazas de los Andes, Argentina - 10 600 rubles per 750 ml